I don’t know about you, but blue has always been one of my go-to colors. In fact, 40% of the population says that blue is their favorite color, giving it the number one spot in color choices across the US. Which makes sense why so many companies choose blue for their branding colors. Or the professional work attire tends to be a navy blue suit, button-down shirt or blue tie. We are naturally drawn to it.
Blue tends to be the peacemaker. It’s calming, reliable and responsible. It exhibits inner confidence and security. Imagine how you feel if you were to lay in a grassy field and gaze up at a bright blue sky or watch the deep blue ocean waves crash along the shore. It would be safe to say that you suddenly feel relaxed and calm – with a greater sense of freedom.
Blue has a lot to express. Bringing a few pieces of this beautiful and complex color into your room will hopefully instill a more calming and relaxing environment for you to come home to. In this busy world, we need every little bit of help we can get! It’s also said, it represents cleanliness and since I haven’t had much time for a good deep cleaning, blue may be the perfect remedy 🙂 Let’s get shopping!
1. How fun are these handcrafted, reclaimed teak stools, dipped in a glossy blue? Swoon! | Dip Dyed Stools by Serena & Lily
2. I love this classic design of these chandeliers, but the blue is what stole my heart! | Warehouse of Tiffany’s Xavier Chandelier with Edison Bulb by Target
3. Sip your tea in style with these elegant, blue-patterned mugs | Fletcha Tea Mugs by Spartan Shop
4. I really dig the funky vibe of this duvet and pillow! | Magical Thinking Thora Tie-Dye Duvet Cover by Urban Outfitters
5. This are a must for everyone’s table! | Fish Salt and Pepper Shakers by Bliss Home & Design
7. Can we talk about there perfect sapphire color? This little gem is spot on! | Archer Candle Holder by CB2
8. Something about this painting is absolutely captivating. The blue is beyond brilliant! | Indigo Plaid by Dwell Studios
9. I love things that are handmade, especially when they have a beautiful story behind them! | Bombo Basket by The Citizenry
10. I’ve fallen madly in love with this mirror. | Euphora Wall Mirror by Home Decorators Collection